At Worcester City Football Club (WCFC) we are keen to throw open our doors and
invite youngsters, their parents, family, and friends to experience the regular match day drama at what is the biggest, oldest, and most famous football club in the area.
To this end… we are offering youngsters the chance of attending our home games as our Matchday Birthday Party guests! This very popular and successful scheme is aimed at youngsters of up to primary school age who can celebrate their birthday as part of a group of family and friends, whilst also enjoying a game with WCFC!
The scheme offers free admission to all youngsters of primary school age and consists of the following…
BIRTHDAY PARTY SCHEDULE & GUIDANCE
- 1.45pm - Arrive on foot at the Claines Lane entrance
- All party guests under the age of 12 are admitted for free (*Maximum 12 youngsters who must be accompanied by at least 2 supervising adults over 18 years).
- A fee of £100.00 is payable upon arrival. This fee includes 12 matchday programmes, one for each party guest, plus ATP pitch hire, as well as 2 x supervising adult admission fees.
- Additional party guests in excess of the max stipulated above can be accommodated for an additional charge of £5 per person. Please confirm numbers prior to confirmation of booking.
- All other Adults & Over 12s pay standard admission fees. All other U12s are admitted for Free.
- 2pm – Party guest youngsters only will play in a structured football match on the 3G Artificial Turf Pitch… while parents/adults can visit the Club House Bar!
- Party guests to meet No 1 City Fan…Georgie Dragon
- Pre match parental photos & filming by WCFC TV – streamed live in Club House Bar
- 2.45pm - Birthday child (only) will lead match officials out with match-ball.
- 3pm - Watch the first half from main stands or terrace with parents/adults
- 3.45pm - Half time penalty shoot-out - sudden death Penalty Champion decider on the ATP, while parents/adults can re-visit the Club House Bar if desired!
- 4pm - Watch second half from the main stands or terrace with parents
- 4.50pm – After match complimentary squash drink for party guest youngsters in the Club House Bar with player autograph hunting. Please supply your own pens for autographs. More parental photo opportunities, as well as Penalty Champion Presentation.
- Note: Parents are free to provide own Cake & Birthday Goody Bags to present to party guests. See further information supplied separately for more details about available match day food and catering arrangements.
- Note: In addition, there will be a free optional feature in the match day programme.
- Note: Party guests will need to arrive in kit and bring a change of footwear to include regular trainers and artificial ground football boots suitable for an Artificial Turf Pitch (ATP), see WFA user footwear guidance as supplied separately. Regular football boots are not permitted on the ATP or in the Club House Bar. Unclean footwear is not permitted on the APT.
- Note: Matchday arrangements are subject to changes/postponements beyond the control of WCFC. Where this is so, we apologise in advance and ask you to note that alternative dates can be arranged, if required. Furthermore, to avoid unnecessary travel, we recommend that party organisers check the WCFC website for any match cancellation prior to setting off.
- Note: All visitors accompanying party guests are advised to purchase matchday tickets and parking spaces via the club website, in advance during the week leading up to the fixture.[list]
- Note: WCFC reserve the right to host more than one birthday party group at any home game.
INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING?
If you would like to find out more about how to experience
this exciting opportunity for your child(ren), then please contact…
Senior Coach (FA Level 2),
WCFC & Supporters Trust – Community Coaching Team
07979725196 / or EMAIL HIM